British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   I'm new here (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/im-new-here-891208/)

Sharonjoy Feb 6th 2017 4:59 pm

I'm new here

I'm new

spouse of scouse Feb 6th 2017 6:41 pm

Re: I'm new here

Hi Sharonjoy, welcome to the wonderful world of BE. I hope you find the various forums of interest, there's a wealth of knowledge and information here.

As a new member, could you please have a look at the site rules, and if you run into any problems you can contact one of our lovely moderators - their names are in bold font at the bottom right hand corner of each forum's index page.

Happy reading and hope to see you around the place :starsmile:

nigelg999 Feb 7th 2017 5:35 am

Hi
My name is Nigel, I am English and I am living in Malaysia and just joined British expats

leastu Feb 7th 2017 7:19 am

Hi,
I sill have my British passport and my 8 year old daughter has a british passport, my partner is a NZer.
We was looking at going back to the uk a few years ago but all seemed like the toohard basket as my partner had to wait wait 6months untill I could get a job a house and some sort of utiltily bill etc we have been together 21 year and have all the documents to prove it why is it so hard to go back to my home country.

mikelincs Feb 7th 2017 7:24 am

Welcome to BE to the last two posters. Please check out the relevant forums for the countries you are moving to, and particularly the moving back to the UK forum for 'leastu'

Please take a little time to read the site rules to make your stay better, and also, if you have any site problems or other site related problems please do not hesitate to contact a moderator for that forum, details can be found at bottom right of the page.

christmasoompa Feb 7th 2017 8:04 am

Originally Posted by nigelg999 (Post 12172993)
Hi
My name is Nigel, I am English and I am living in Malaysia and just joined British expats

Originally Posted by leastu (Post 12173039)
Hi,
I sill have my British passport and my 8 year old daughter has a british passport, my partner is a NZer.
We was looking at going back to the uk a few years ago but all seemed like the toohard basket as my partner had to wait wait 6months untill I could get a job a house and some sort of utiltily bill etc we have been together 21 year and have all the documents to prove it why is it so hard to go back to my home country.

Welcome to BE both of you. Please do start your own threads though, partly because it's not great 'netiquette', but also so that people will be more likely to see your threads and respond.

:)

Pulaski Sep 24th 2017 2:54 am

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 12173067)
Welcome to BE both of you. Please do start your own threads though, partly because it's not great 'netiquette', but also so that people will be more likely to see your threads and respond. .....

Well after the roaring success of her first post, I see Sharonjoy has just posted again.

Unfortunately it's also in The Welcome Inn. :rolleyes: