Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

I am New to this Forum.

I am New to this Forum.

Old Jun 10th 2024, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Nagendra Singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I am New to this Forum.

Hello Everyone I have just join in. I am hoping to discuss and educate myself and other cheers!
Old Jun 10th 2024, 11:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am New to this Forum.

Originally Posted by Nagendra Singh
Hello Everyone I have just join in. I am hoping to discuss and educate myself and other cheers!
Hello and welcome to BE

I hope you enjoy reading and participating in the discussions here. Before you dive in please be sure you've read the forum's rules, they're designed to make BE a pleasant experience for all members.

Might see you around the place
Old Jun 12th 2024, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

OH4BCN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Anglo-Spanish guy based in Barcelona for last 8 years. Look forward to sharing experience and picking up a few tips.
Old Jun 13th 2024, 3:12 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OH4BCN
Hi, Anglo-Spanish guy based in Barcelona for last 8 years. Look forward to sharing experience and picking up a few tips.
Welcome to BE.
We do ask all new members to have a read of the forum rules, Site Rules - British Expats and, should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
I see you have already found the Spain forum. I hope you enjoy interacting with the people on here.
Old Jun 14th 2024, 1:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kavin12
Hello everyone
I'm new member of this site.I am happy for joining this forum.
Welcome to BE.
We do ask all new members to have a read of the forum rules, Site Rules - British Expats and, should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
It would be helpful if we knew whether you are already living in a foreign country or are looking to move to one, and if so which one, then we can direct you to the best place for information and help.
Old Jun 19th 2024, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Jello is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I'm new to this forum too!

Moved to France a couple of years ago with my family Some lovely people but some obviously anglophobes too
Would love to hear from other's re living in France and local experience. Living in reasonably international area and I'm learning French but it's slow progress.
Lots of problems with French neighbours being dishonest and territorial. First experience of living in a syndic and it's taken years off my life lol!
Hope to resolve peacefully as plan to stay put.

Anyone else concerned about French elections and the direction of the country?

Old Yesterday, 6:27 am
Concierge

Welcome to BE.
we do have a specific forum for France and you will be more likely to get a real answer to your questions there, this is for introductions only and may well not be seen by people who would be interested.

France - British Expats
Old Yesterday, 9:10 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jello
Hello, I'm new to this forum too!

Moved to France a couple of years ago with my family Some lovely people but some obviously anglophobes too
Would love to hear from other's re living in France and local experience. Living in reasonably international area and I'm learning French but it's slow progress.
Lots of problems with French neighbours being dishonest and territorial. First experience of living in a syndic and it's taken years off my life lol!
Hope to resolve peacefully as plan to stay put.

Anyone else concerned about French elections and the direction of the country?
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
As suggested, post again in the dedicated France forum, where you can let off steam about your experiences. Re the problem of living in a syndic, presumably you mean as an owner and not a tenant? From past experience, I agree that owners find themselves with horrific expenses voted by a majority of (long-standing) owners, and there's nothing to be done....
We aren't very politically minded in the France forum, or at least don't stand on soap-boxes with militant views....