Reload this Page >

Hoping to move to NZ

Hoping to move to NZ

Old Jul 23rd 2014, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

wirralians is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hoping to move to NZ

Hello everyone!
Although we have put a couple of posts on, I thought we should introduce ourselves. "We" are Phil & Helen both aged 52, Phil is an Electrician and I am a Enrolled Nurse who has recently taken voluntary early retirement
We had a 3 week holiday last year to NZ for a look see and liked what we saw, my sister and her husband have recently emigrated to Gisborne earlier this year and are loving it, we went to see an agent to see where we stood and it seems Phil (we decided for Phil to go as the main applicant) will need to have a job offer to take us to the magic 140, so this is where we are with our feet on the first rung of what appears to be a very long ladder, as you can imagine we will now start a barrage of questions!!

Thanks for looking

Helen & Phil
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 12:46 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoping to move to NZ

Hello and welcome to the forum

I'm sure the good folks in the NZ section will help,you,out.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Polly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hoping to move to NZ

Welcome, I'm new to the forum too. Good luck with your plans to join all of us who have taken the plunge!