Reload this Page >

(Homesick) Brits living in LA

(Homesick) Brits living in LA

Old May 3rd 2021, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Shemma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default (Homesick) Brits living in LA

Hi All
2nd year here now living and working in LA. Moved over with my husband and after a year of settling in, covid took over the second year which has been a complete right off. Looking to meet some expats, and hopefully meeting some new friends. Both from London, early 30s and although husband is loving life in the sun (I am very homesick)
Old May 3rd 2021, 5:09 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (Homesick) Brits living in LA

Hi Shemma, welcome to BE

Feeling homesick is very hard and you'll find a lot of people on BE who have or are still experiencing this. Have a look around our US forum here https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/ and hopefully chatting with other Brit expats will help a bit. You can also start new threads on subjects of particular interest to your life in the US. The covid pandemic certainly hasn't made settling in and throwing yourselves into a new life any easier.

I hope you enjoy your time on BE.