Hiya

Old May 26th 2011, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

amsha is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Hiya

Hi all ive stumbled on this site whilst investigating Aus I am hoping to be moving out to Australia although not sure when!!! we got job offer a year ago and still waiting for contract still havent had medicals or anything really. This has been dragging on forever it seems keep getting told will be December will be April then October told paperwork had been sent but still nothing i am getting worried as we are a family with a lot on and feel like we are living in limbo Hope i can lots of useful advice on here will be having a good look around
Old May 26th 2011, 12:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya

Originally Posted by amsha
Hi all ive stumbled on this site whilst investigating Aus I am hoping to be moving out to Australia although not sure when!!! we got job offer a year ago and still waiting for contract still havent had medicals or anything really. This has been dragging on forever it seems keep getting told will be December will be April then October told paperwork had been sent but still nothing i am getting worried as we are a family with a lot on and feel like we are living in limbo Hope i can lots of useful advice on here will be having a good look around

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. We have lots of helpful members who will help you with your questions about moving to Australia. Here is link to our Australia Forums. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old May 27th 2011, 5:42 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a big BE welcome to you from Spain.

You will find that the members of BE are very helpful and friendly so join in and have fun whilst learning different things about your chosen country.

Rosemary
Old May 28th 2011, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

ahh thanx ever so much sure i will find lots of useful info and fingers crossed we will get out to Aus x
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Hiya Australia here we come hopefully!!

Hi all well we little further down the line not much but getting there weve had the job contact offer signed and sent back. Hubby just had medical so fingers crossed all ok then it will be our medicals then visas i feel a bit more postitive but cant sell house so looks like we will have to rent which im not happy about. Anybody knows a rough time how long visas will take after medicals done? x
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya Australia here we come hopefully!!

Originally Posted by amsha
Hi all well we little further down the line not much but getting there weve had the job contact offer signed and sent back. Hubby just had medical so fingers crossed all ok then it will be our medicals then visas i feel a bit more postitive but cant sell house so looks like we will have to rent which im not happy about. Anybody knows a rough time how long visas will take after medicals done? x
I'm pleased to hear that things are moving along for you. This forum is for new members to introduce themselves...questions about visas should be posted in the Australia Immigration forum. Thank you.