Hiya

Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:25 pm
Happy with my lot For now

anne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to all
Default Hiya

Hi. Wow I am so glad to be here-looking forward to some good old British Humor!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya

Originally Posted by anne55
Hi. Wow I am so glad to be here-looking forward to some good old British Humor!!!!
Hello Anne...welcome aboard.

If it's British humour you're looking for you've come to the right place. Don't be shy...tell us a little about yourself...then I will give you a few links to help you find your way around the site.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & a very warm & humourous welcome to BE

Whereabouts are you? Have you emigrated or planning to do so? Nosy me
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:32 pm

anne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to all

I am originally from Halifax Yorkshire and miss it badly!! now living in Prince George, Virginia with my American hubby of 19 years
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello Anne...welcome aboard.

If it's British humour you're looking for you've come to the right place. Don't be shy...tell us a little about yourself...then I will give you a few links to help you find your way around the site.
May have replied from the wrong place? Did you see my reply?
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I am originally from Halifax Yorkshire and miss it badly!! now living in Prince George, Virginia with my American hubby of 19 years
Eee bah gum, a Yorkshire lass. I'll not hold it against you . I'm from St.Helens, Lancashire .

I don't miss St.Helens but do miss family, friends & M&S (not necessarily in that order ). I'm in Auckland, New Zealand.

Have you been on the USA forum yet?
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Eee bah gum, a Yorkshire lass. I'll not hold it against you . I'm from St.Helens, Lancashire .

I don't miss St.Helens but do miss family, friends & M&S (not necessarily in that order ). I'm in Auckland, New Zealand.

Have you been on the USA forum yet?
Trying to find my way round the site- I could do with some pointers please.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:49 pm

Trying to find my way round the site- I could do with some pointers please.
By the way what's the time in Auckland
Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well why didn't you say you're from Yorkshire? I was born and bred in Sheffield...you know...the nicer part of Yorkshire.

May have replied from the wrong place? Did you see my reply?
No you didn't post in the wrong place...don't worry. Here's the link to the US Forums...why don't you pop over there and take a look around? Watch out for the sarcastic sense of humour!!

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

By the way what's the time in Auckland
It's now 12.49pm on Monday 7th Feb........I am in your future