Hiya

Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:45 pm
Banned

livingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nice
Default Hiya

Hiya,

Am new here but have been mooching around for a while as hopefully within the next year or so will finally get to live in Spain with my fiancée (she's Spanish), so will be around the Spanish forums the most I should expect.

Hope to see you all around soon!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya

Originally Posted by livingwithmissbigknickers
Hiya,

Am new here but have been mooching around for a while as hopefully within the next year or so will finally get to live in Spain with my fiancée (she's Spanish), so will be around the Spanish forums the most I should expect.

Hope to see you all around soon!
Hello there and welcome to BE.

That's quite a username you've got there...does your fiancee know about it?

Why don't you take a look at our Spain Forums? Our members who post in there are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice...who knows perhaps you'll make a few friends along the way.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 4th 2010 at 7:52 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:56 pm
Banned

livingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nicelivingwithmissbigknickers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello there and welcome to BE.

That's quite a username you've got there...does your fiancee know about it?

Why don't you take a look at our Spain Forums? Our members who post in there are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice...who knows perhaps you'll make a few friends along the way.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Cheers for the welcome! The word's Mum about the user name I'll head over to the Spain forums now then and have a look!!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for the welcome! The word's Mum about the user name I'll head over to the Spain forums now then and have a look!!
Sorry about the missing posts. Our spam filter automatically holds new members' posts containing URLs for approval.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 9:03 pm
Banned

Ok, thanks for that! I did think something fishy was going on for a minute there!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 11:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Ok, thanks for that! I did think something fishy was going on for a minute there!
You'll probably be OK now you've made several posts...it's just to stop spammers. Anyway you may have a bigger problem to worry about if your fiancee ever sees your username.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:10 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Big knickers

Just to add a welcome to BE from me too.
Good luck with your move and hope you enjoy lots of fun on the Spain forum.

Dread - x