Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hiello from Windy Ammanford - Looking to move to Canada

Hiello from Windy Ammanford - Looking to move to Canada

Old Feb 5th 2011, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Niceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to all
Default Hiello from Windy Ammanford - Looking to move to Canada

Hi everyone, my name is David and currently living in Ammanford, which is very windy tonight.

I am desperately trying to emigrate to Canada, been there once as had family and now trying to get back there some 23 years later, although I've just turned 32.

I am a Plumber City & Guilds certified: WRAS, Vented & Unvented Heating and Unvented Cylinders)

Also I'm an Electrician City & Guilds certified Part P, 17th Edition Regulations and Level 3 Building Regulations.

Also hold CSCS qualification in Health & Safety.

I have my own business, recently started up as we moved from Swansea.
However I'm willing to sacrifice my business to emigrate over to Canada.

I have passed the online assessment with the Visa Bureau and am awaiting a callback.

So this is where I am at the moment and if anyone thinks they can help me, then please let me know.

Thanks.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 10:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiello from Windy Ammanford.

It's nice to meet you David...welcome to BE.

I think you will get a much better response to your questions if you repost them in BE's Canada forums. The people who post in the Immigration Forum will certainly help you with questions about the visa process and our members in the Canada forum and Maple Leaf forum will give you helpful tips and advice on life in Canada.

If you take a look at the Working Abroad Section...you will see sub forums for plumbers and electricians.
The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:20 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiello from Windy Ammanford.

Hi David....welcome to BE Good luck with your plans & happy posting!!
B