Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from Wiltshire - investigating a move to Belgium :)

Hi from Wiltshire - investigating a move to Belgium :)

Old Aug 5th 2012, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Unsure.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi from Wiltshire - investigating a move to Belgium :)

Hi, we are completely new to this, so thought this is a good way to break the ice - I have a job possibility which is still at a very early stage and would require my family and I (plus one dog!) to move to Belgium. We currently live in Swindon, Wiltshire (myself: Lorna; partner: Jaye and our 4yr old daughter) and need to find out whatever we can re the potential move asap, so we will be around a fair bit in the next few weeks I reckon! Any hints and tips welcome I look forward to chatting with some of you and good luck with everything you are on here to do Lorna
Old Aug 6th 2012, 2:54 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Wiltshire - investigating a move to Belgium :)

Hi Lorna

First of all welcome to BE - you have certainly come to the right place to chat with other Brits living and working outside of the UK.
We have a general Europe forum which I would recommend you popping in to and saying hi as that is where you will find others who have moved to Belgium.
You will find this forum by clicking the 'forum index' tab on the top left of this thread. Scroll down the listed countries, double click on Europe and you're in.

You can either join in any of the existing threads or start a new thread to say hi and ask for folks in Belgium to get in touch - and I am sure they will.

In the meantime all the very best with your plans

Dread - x
Old Aug 6th 2012, 3:57 am
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Wiltshire - investigating a move to Belgium :)

Hello Lorna and to BE. Dreadsoc has given you the info which you will surely find useful so from me, here's wishing you all the very best for the future plans. Hope you enjoy your stay at this cyber community.

Cheers