Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from the Uk

Hi from the Uk

Old Oct 2nd 2018, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Mickeyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi from the Uk

My first post on here, been looking through and found some good advice so far. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it and hopefully find all the info I’m looking for
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 6:27 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the Uk

Hi Mickey and welcome to BE.

Where are you thinking of moving to?
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 6:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 8:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mickey. Welcome to BE. Please have a read of the site rules (http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ )
and come back and let us know where you are planning on moving to so that you can be directed to the proper forum.

There's some great advice on each of the forums from members who have emigrated to foreign countries and they will be happy to assist in your endeavor.

Rete