Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi, thinking of moving to KL with family, any advice appreciated!

Hi, thinking of moving to KL with family, any advice appreciated!

Old Apr 3rd 2016, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Loulou1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, thinking of moving to KL with family, any advice appreciated!

Hi,

I'm new to this so please bear with me. My husband and I are currently thinking about relocating from UK to KL with his work. We have two young sons so any advice on schools, areas to live, any tips at all etc is much appreciated!

Thank you!
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 11:19 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, thinking of moving to KL with family, any advice appreciated!

Hello and welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to pop over to the Malaysia section of the forum where you'll find me lurking. You can follow this link below.
Malaysia - British Expats

Have a browse through the existing topics. You'll find a fair few from folks like you wanting info on KL and schooling.

If you don't find the answers you want, just start up a new topic, or tag onto an existing thread.

I'm not in KL so cannot help you much. I'm up in Penang. What I do know is that the traffic can be awful around KL so probably your best starting point is to locate where your husband will be working and where the schools are, so you don't spend all day in traffic.
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 11:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, thinking of moving to KL with family, any advice appreciated!

Originally Posted by Loulou1
Hi,

I'm new to this so please bear with me. My husband and I are currently thinking about relocating from UK to KL with his work. We have two young sons so any advice on schools, areas to live, any tips at all etc is much appreciated!

Thank you!
Hi...welcome to BE.

Do follow the link bakedbean has given you and take a look around the Malaysia forums.

Good luck.