Just Joined

suzenzariseld is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wanting to relocate

from the UK to the caribbean.

My name is Su
I am a dog groomer and artist.
My husband is a science and geography teacher
We have four boys.

I am looking for help and advice on how to go about finding out the RIGHT information and costs involved in relocating and visas and well... everything I need to know

thanks in advance
Old May 9th 2014, 3:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanting to relocate

Originally Posted by suzenzariseld
from the UK to the caribbean.

My name is Su
I am a dog groomer and artist.
My husband is a science and geography teacher
We have four boys.

I am looking for help and advice on how to go about finding out the RIGHT information and costs involved in relocating and visas and well... everything I need to know

thanks in advance
Welcome to BE.

Where do you wish to move to? If you can provide more information it will help me direct you to the appropriate forum.
Old May 9th 2014, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

suzenzariseld is an unknown quantity at this point

I have three locations in mind, Oklahoma, Grenada or Barbados

may sound a bit vague and dream like but I have hit so many obsacles with oklahoma that I am looking to see if my dream retirement location can become more of a family adventure and that would be either grenada or barbados

Last edited by BEVS; May 11th 2014 at 6:08 am.
Old May 9th 2014, 9:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. Below is the link to our Caribbean forum...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121
Old May 10th 2014, 1:06 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Su and welcome to the forum . As Jerseygirl said, do check out the Caribbean section of the forum and fire away with any questions to the good folk over there. Hope it all works out.