Reload this Page >

Hi there, newbie here!

Hi there, newbie here!

Old Apr 11th 2022, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Antonio69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi there, newbie here!

Hello everyone

My name is Antonio, an Italian speaking Anglo/Italian, born in the UK with an Italian father who who retired back to Italy 15 years ago from the UK

My family visit Italy every year as my wife and I have always been adamant that we want our kids to grow up knowing that part of their heritage so it will not be lost to them and their kids when I finally pop my clogs!

Losing my mum 2 years ago brought the reality to me that your parents don't live forever so, my wife and I bought some land in Sannicola, near Gallipoli, Puglia, where my Father comes from and lives, to build a villa which we are aiming to start in 2025 when we will semi retire and be near my Father

Living in Brighton for the last 40 odd years, I am a carpenter by trade and have been in Project and Contract management within the residential refurbishment and high end new house build construction industry for the last 15 years or so

I was brought to this Forum as I was in search of some advise in respect of our villa build which I will post soon

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Antonio

Old Apr 11th 2022, 12:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there, newbie here!

Hi Antonio, a very warm welcome to BE

Thanks for telling us a bit about your plans, which sound very exciting. If you haven't discovered the Italy forum yet, you'll find it here https://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/

We have many expats in lovely Italy and I'm sure they'll be pleased to answer any questions about your villa build. I hope you enjoy your time on British Expats, we're very pleased to have you here