Hi there , new kid on the block !

Old May 30th 2019, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

armay72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hi there , new kid on the block !

Hi there , new kid on the block !
Old May 30th 2019, 3:48 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there , new kid on the block !

Good morning and welcome to BE

Yes, you are the new kid on the block. Please return and tell us a little about yourself so that we have an idea what it is you are looking for on BE. Are you hoping to move from Russia. Are you a British expat and want to meet others like yourself?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old May 31st 2019, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

armay72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Hi there , new kid on the block !

Hi there ,
Basically I reside in Russia that does not make a bad person does it ? < I joke of course > have been here since 2001 and I am married to my lovely Russian Wife Svetlana and that I am retired and leading a restful , peaceful life clean air to breathe and do some walking a lot and spending time on my home PC and watching DVDS etc. my wife has a grown up Daughter Victoria who lives nearby . I get my monthly State Pension from the UK along with my Bank of England pension as I used to work there for 6 years and that's it in nutshell and basically , I am on this forum to see what is what and thank you for your time.

Regards,
Alistair