Hi there :)

Old Feb 4th 2016, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

debbie1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi there :)

Hi! I'm Debbie, been in Texas for 23 yrs and just recently went through citizenship. I'm originally from Belfast and lived in Dewsbury, W. Yorks for a few years before coming to the states.

My husband and I are both ex-pats and are in a band here just for the fun of it. I'm off to poke around now and hopefully not get myself into any mischief!

-Deb-
Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:02 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there :)

Hello and welcome to the forum

I imagine you have discovered the US section of the forum by now. If you have not, just shout and we shall point the way.

Enjoy.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

debbie1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you I found the site and forum purely by accident and I was reading a bit through the posts and was inspired to have to make dinner with Oxo cubes in it, just because I could Ah the little bits of home!

-Deb-
Old Feb 5th 2016, 12:59 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE