Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from Singapore

Hi from Singapore

Old Sep 11th 2013, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

LanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud of
Default Hi from Singapore

Hello !

I have just arrived a week ago, but am not sure if I have come to the right forum, so I will say a little about myself.

I was born in singapore; schooled here and in UK, went back to UK to work and settled there, but moved back to Singapore for the buoyant job market following redundancy.

Overall, worked in Singapore, lived up central, north and worked in London, lived there and Bristol (love Bristol).

As you can see, it has been a bit of a ping-pong experience. Aka, confused.

Overall, I think I am making the right move, but whilst I find my feet here, found this website.
I am a bit of a mixed bag, international, not sure if this is right community/ forum but am sure time will tell !
Old Sep 11th 2013, 12:52 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Singapore

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I think you will fit in just fine. I think most expats become somewhat "international" over the years.

I see you've found the Singapore forum already. That's great. I'm sure you'll be able to offer some good opinions there.

I used to travel to Singapore with work for many years then moved there in 2005 and stayed two and a half years. Been back a few times visiting since. Getting rather expensive now but still a good place to be IMO.

Anyway....see you over in the Singapore forum
Old Sep 11th 2013, 3:01 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

It certainly sounds like you've moved around a lot. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help from the Singapore forum on settling in [again!].
I loved Bristol as well, I lived there for 5 years whilst at university. Nice city!
P
Old Sep 11th 2013, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

LanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud of

Thanks mates! For the welcome.