Reload this Page >

Hi from Peterborough UK wanna move in Sicily

Hi from Peterborough UK wanna move in Sicily

Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Goronzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi from Peterborough UK wanna move in Sicily

Hi all,

I hope to find you well on this sunny day, on your side anyway hahahaha cloudy over here.
My other half and I are planning in moving to Sicily in a couple of years. We've been looking at diff areas and what jobs we might be able to get.
Any ideas or suggestions on where is the best place to live and what jobs can foreigners get over there?

Love
Maddie

Last edited by Goronzo; Feb 14th 2011 at 11:26 am.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:26 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Peterborough UK wanna move in Sicily

Originally Posted by Goronzo
Hi all,

I hope to find you well on this sunny day, on your side anyway hahahaha cloudy over here.

Love
Maddie
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Europe can be found here.

Have a butchers in the Italy thread here and I'm sure that you'll find plenty to interest you.

Enjoy B.E.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Alistair.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

My other half and I are planning in moving to Sicily in a couple of years. We've been looking at diff areas and what jobs we might be able to get.
Any ideas or suggestions on where is the best place to live and what jobs can foreigners get over there?

Love
Maddie
Hi there Maddie and welcome to the site.

We have an excellent Italy Forums...with lots of friendly, helpful members...why don't you pop over there and take a look around?

We have a team of concierges who are assigned to various forum to help people find their way around the forums...the concierge for the Italy forum is TestaRossa.

All other problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator. The moderator for that forum is Lorna...give her a shout if you have any problems or concerns about the Italy forum.

Please don't hesitate to shout out if you have any problems.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 11:50 pm
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Ciao..

Hope you have a pleasant stay on BE
Old Feb 16th 2011, 1:39 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maddie,

Welcome to BE. I just know you are going to love posting in the Italy forum, they are a terrific bunch who post in there.

As a matter of interest how did you find us?

Sue
Old Feb 18th 2011, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Goronzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Maddie,

Welcome to BE. I just know you are going to love posting in the Italy forum, they are a terrific bunch who post in there.

As a matter of interest how did you find us?

Sue
Hi Sue,

Thank you for the welcome and by the way this is a great website/ forum
I have found the website by mistake , looking for some information on Google.

Thank you.
Maddie
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,

Thank you for the welcome and by the way this is a great website/ forum
I have found the website by mistake , looking for some information on Google.

Thank you.
Maddie
That's the way I came across BE.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 1:33 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome from me too.
I am sure you will get lots of help from the good folks who post on our Italy forum.
Good luck with your plans

Dread - x