Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi to one and all from scotland!

hi to one and all from scotland!

Old Oct 16th 2013, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

elov8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile hi to one and all from scotland!

hi there everyone,i am new to this and just finding my feet here so give me a wee bit of help in the right direction

I am paul and I live in Scotland with my wife and 3 kids.
our main goal/dream is to live and work in Canada for the rest of our lives.
we are 100% commited to any move and would welcome any possible info on any jobs with lmo's or jobs that are looking for familys to relocate to Canada from the uk.
I have a strong work ethic and have worked almost everyday since leaving school as has my wife aswell.
I come from a mostly mechanica/lwelding/tyre fitting back ground and my wife works in care.
I have worked in the motor trade for over 12 years at 2 garages and my wife has worked in care for over 6 years aswell and is just coming to the end of completing her svq level 2 in care.

any help would be appreciated and welcomed
Old Oct 16th 2013, 3:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi to one and all from scotland!

Welcome elvo8! I invite you to join our Canadian forums. Lots of expats who have ventured to Canada from your part of the world with a wealth of information on how-to's and where-to's.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 6:20 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

firstly you would need to see if you are able to obtain a visa to allow you to emigrate. Check out the Canadian section where there is lots of people who have done and are doing the process who will be able to point you in the right direction

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Old Oct 17th 2013, 1:04 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi elov8 and welcome to the forum.

Do check out the Canada section if that is where you are interested in. I see from your second post that you're now interested in New Zealand? Either way, hope you get sorted out.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 11:35 am
Just Joined

elov8 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the welcomes and I will go and post in the Canadian forum,me and my wife also discussed Australia and new Zealand for a better life aswell but Canada is our 1st choice