Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi BE Newbie here. Looking at moving to Perth, Aus

Hi BE Newbie here. Looking at moving to Perth, Aus

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi BE Newbie here. Looking at moving to Perth, Aus

Hi,
Me, my partner and our 2 kids are looking at moving to Perth WA. First of all before we start the application we are getting married in Perth Christmas 2012. We have family in Perth and we will be using the Wedding/Holiday for our last chance to make sure it is definitely for us.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi BE Newbie here

Originally Posted by shaw86
Hi,
Me, my partner and our 2 kids are looking at moving to Perth WA. First of all before we start the application we are getting married in Perth Christmas 2012. We have family in Perth and we will be using the Wedding/Holiday for our last chance to make sure it is definitely for us.
Hey...welcome to BE and congratulation of your upcoming marriage.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaw86
Hi,
Welcome to BE Good luck with your plans and very best wishes for your wedding!
B
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much B. And thanks to you Jersey girl.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:44 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shaw

I see you have been pointed towards the Australia forum. a great place to find out all you need to know about moving to Oz, and a friendly bunch of folks too.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck with all your plans

Dread - x
Old Mar 27th 2011, 5:14 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi BE Newbie here. Looking at moving to Perth, Aus

Hi shaw86,

Welcome to BE. So glad you have joined our little community, and I hope that you are finding your way around ok and getting to know everyone.

Don't forget there are plenty of us around if you have any site questions.

Sue
Old Mar 27th 2011, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Hi BE Newbie here. Looking at moving to Perth, Aus

Thanks Sue. The site is very useful. Just having a nosey around the Electricians section of the forum as i am trying to find out where to start regarding getting my qualification assessed.