Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi from a new member

hi from a new member

Old Apr 4th 2016, 8:49 am
Just Joined

mj n gary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi from a new member

just popping in to say hi! myself and my family plan to make a move to Cyprus early next year! any advice would be appreciated! I'm a florist and gary is a inflatable hirer in Scotland at the moment! cant wait to chat
Old Apr 4th 2016, 9:46 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi from a new member

Hello and welcome to the forum

I see you have discovered the Cyprus section already and that's really the best place for you to post and ask questions.

Hope your move plans go well.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 10:15 am
Just Joined

hello there and thankyou.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 12:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mj n gary
just popping in to say hi! myself and my family plan to make a move to Cyprus early next year! any advice would be appreciated! I'm a florist and gary is a inflatable hirer in Scotland at the moment! cant wait to chat
Welcome to BE.

Shout out if you need help with anything site related.
Old Apr 5th 2016, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

thankyou very much appreciated.