Reload this Page >

hi - Living in Mumbai

hi - Living in Mumbai

Old Jul 4th 2011, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

venusjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi - Living in Mumbai

hi,
i live in mumbai,india.would like to meet british expats living in mumbai.
bye...
venus
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:38 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi - Living in Mumbai

Hi Venus,

Sorry you got off to a bumpy start but I can see you are finding your way around now ok.

Sue
Old Jul 5th 2011, 2:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by venusjohn
hi,
i live in mumbai,india.would like to meet british expats living in mumbai.
bye...
venus
Hello and welcome.

As Sue said you seem to be finding your way around the site and have already posted in the Goa Forum. Here are a couple of useful contact links of people involved with the Goa forum.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Goa forum is Dreadsoc...she will help you if you feel a little lost.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mod for the Goa forum is Noni.

Please shout out if you need any further help. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :
Old Jul 6th 2011, 3:49 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Venus, welcome to BE. Looks like you've found the Goa forum A good bunch of folks on that forum. Enjoy!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

venusjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

no problem,thanks
venus