Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Thinking of returning to UK after 30+ years away

Thinking of returning to UK after 30+ years away

Old Mar 12th 2017, 1:36 am
Just Joined

mwoodpatrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of returning to UK after 30+ years away

I was born in Birmingham England and moved to CA 30+ years ago. I've had a happy and successful career in the computer industry but as I approach retirement I'm starting to think about what I want to do next and feeling like I want to travel including spending time in Britain and possibly moving back there to live (California is expensive too hot for me)
Old Mar 13th 2017, 7:34 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of returning to UK after 30+ years away

Hi and a warm welcome to BE.

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself - so many of us here will well understand the changes in thinking that come as retirement approaches, including the wish to return to/visit our home country.

We have the perfect forum for you to discuss this with your fellow expats Moving back to the UK - British Expats Have a read of some of the threads that interest you, or just dive right in and start your own thread.

Housekeeping - we ask all new BE members to have a look at the site rules, and to direct all site related queries to one of our friendly moderators.

It's an exciting time for you, retirement is the best as it opens up so many new options!
Old Mar 15th 2017, 3:32 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of returning to UK after 30+ years away

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary