Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to County Cork

Moving to County Cork

Old Jun 19th 2013, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

suzanne64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to County Cork

Hi I live in the UK with my husband and 2 children. hubby's family are from Youghal Co Cork ad he grew up spending a lot of time over there with his grandparents. He is driving me mad to pack up and move over. I am so glad I decided to google for information as I would never have thought of looking on a forum such as this...
Lots of questions will be coming your way. thank you
Old Jun 20th 2013, 8:08 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to County Cork

Hello Suzanne and welcome to the forum Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

We have a whole section for the Republic of Ireland and some helpful contributors on there, so if you'd like to follow the link here you can join in with some existing threads and maybe post some questions if you have some.

All the best with your plans
Old Jun 20th 2013, 8:18 am
Just Joined

suzanne64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to County Cork

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello Suzanne and welcome to the forum Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

We have a whole section for the Republic of Ireland and some helpful contributors on there, so if you'd like to follow the link here you can join in with some existing threads and maybe post some questions if you have some.

All the best with your plans
Thank you