Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi .. Finally ! moving to Murcia

Hi .. Finally ! moving to Murcia

Old Nov 8th 2016, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Angeliamclauchlan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi .. Finally ! moving to Murcia

Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself on this forum ..
Next week I'm excited to be moving to Los Alcazares ... I'm a newbie to Spain and will be no doubt asking lots off questions regarding absolutely everything haha !! Ie nice restaurants, market days,furniture shops & supermarkets etc etc
My family will be travelling to Alicante airport from Scotland until Murcia opens for Scottish flights and I need to ask if anyone knows off cheap transfers to and from Alicanti airport .as taxis is so costly for them . I'm sure you will find me on here a lot to get to know everything for settling in the area ..thanks for reading and look forward to chatting to you all
Old Nov 8th 2016, 3:06 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi .. Finally ! moving to Murcia

Hi and welcome to BE

BE is a great source of information and friendships regardless of where you are emigrating to.

May I suggest that you post this question on the Spain forum, if you haven't already. If anyone has an answer, they will be happy to respond.

Thanks again for becoming a member of BE and we do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

If you have any questions about the site workings, then please let one of the moderators know and they will be delighted to assist.
Old Nov 9th 2016, 12:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angeliamclauchlan
Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself on this forum ..
Next week I'm excited to be moving to Los Alcazares ... I'm a newbie to Spain and will be no doubt asking lots off questions regarding absolutely everything haha !! Ie nice restaurants, market days,furniture shops & supermarkets etc etc
My family will be travelling to Alicante airport from Scotland until Murcia opens for Scottish flights and I need to ask if anyone knows off cheap transfers to and from Alicanti airport .as taxis is so costly for them . I'm sure you will find me on here a lot to get to know everything for settling in the area ..thanks for reading and look forward to chatting to you all
Welcome to BE.

How exciting!!! I would love to live in a warm/hot year round climate. Unfortunately I'm stuck in The Great White North (Canada).

I see you have already posted in our Spain forums...but should you have any site related problems...please give me a shout.
Old Nov 16th 2016, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

ecoboss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just wanted to ask how do you find Murcia region? We're planing to move here (not sure where exactly) in Feb 2017 with 2 kids (8and3) and I'll be doing homeschooling. And info welcome ;-) thanks
Old Nov 16th 2016, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

It is the Spain forum, which is listed under the European section.