Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

HI EVERYONE! New to BE in France

HI EVERYONE! New to BE in France

Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

longworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nicelongworth is just really nice
Default HI EVERYONE! New to BE in France

Hi I am a few minutes old!!!I live in France Brittany for about 15 years now.I have young three boys and the fourth is my husband(who is French).I am an Assistante Maternelle and he is a Technican,he also has his own company in installing and maintaining central heating,gas boilers,and all that goes with it,,Hope I will be able to give some advice to expats.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by longworth
Hi I am a few minutes old!!!I live in France Brittany for about 15 years now.I have young three boys and the fourth is my husband(who is French).I am an Assistante Maternelle and he is a Technican,he also has his own company in installing and maintaining central heating,gas boilers,and all that goes with it,,Hope I will be able to give some advice to expats.
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you have already started posting in our France forum. If you have any problems finding your way around the rest of the site Ka Ora is the concierge for the France forums...he will act as your tour guide and help you find your way around BE's many forums.

Any problems or complaints should be addressed to a moderator. Mitzyboy is the moderator for the France forums but if he's not around any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

I hope your enjoy your time with us.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 2:51 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!

Hi Longworth

Welcome to BE.

Hope you are enjoying the France forum. I am sure you can benefit any newbies coming to your area

Dread - x
Old Mar 14th 2011, 3:44 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI EVERYONE! New to BE in France

Hi longworth,

I just wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of BE
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:24 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI EVERYONE! New to BE in France

Originally Posted by longworth
Hi & welcome to BE......good to have you 'on board'