Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi everyone! l'm new - depserate to move to florida

Hi everyone! l'm new - depserate to move to florida

Old Aug 29th 2010, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

nicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nicenicky_b is just really nice
Default Hi everyone! l'm new - depserate to move to florida

Hi everyone,
I have just joined this forum. My name is Nicky and since visiting Florida 2 times in the last 5 years, my family and l have fallen in love with the state
We currently live in the uk and to be completely honest, we are fed up with the weather, lack of opportunities and need a complete change.
I have been looking into the possibility of emigrating and understand we could do so through the E2 route. I would really love to hear from anyone who has done so, with advice on the best businesses to look into buying. We are currently both estate agenets and ideally staying in this field of work, would be nice.

Please help!!!

Nicky
Old Aug 29th 2010, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone! l'm new - depserate to move to florida

Originally Posted by nicky_b
Hi everyone,
I have just joined this forum. My name is Nicky and since visiting Florida 2 times in the last 5 years, my family and l have fallen in love with the state
We currently live in the uk and to be completely honest, we are fed up with the weather, lack of opportunities and need a complete change.
I have been looking into the possibility of emigrating and understand we could do so through the E2 route. I would really love to hear from anyone who has done so, with advice on the best businesses to look into buying. We are currently both estate agenets and ideally staying in this field of work, would be nice.

Please help!!!

Nicky
Hi Nicky, welcome to BE

There are a few folks on the US Forum that are in Florida or hoping to move there, seems to be a popular State to move too.

You may want to post your question about the Visa in the immigration forum here And then pop into the US forum here and introduce yourself there too.

Try not to get upset if some of the members sound like they are 'stomping on your dreams', it's just that a vacation in Florida is a lot different from actually living there. Maybe you should do a search in the US forum on older threads, there are plenty with titles like want to move to Florida etc. The wiki can help too with some of your questions.

If you need any help with the forum, or have any other questions, give me a yell, or get in touch with one of the moderators in this list
Good luck
Old Aug 29th 2010, 3:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicky_b
Hi everyone,

Please help!!!

Nicky
Hello Nicky and welcome to BE.

As this forum is purely to welcome new members to BE if would be helpful if you could please repost your questions in US Immigration Forum. Englishtart has already provided you with the link that will take you directly to that forum.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Englishtart...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meaunxa, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 29th 2010 at 4:44 pm. Reason: typo
Old Aug 29th 2010, 4:41 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicky

I see that ET and Jerseygirl have pointed you in the direction of the US and immigration forums, which Ithink will be able to help you with advice and information.
That just leaves me to say Welcome to BE from me too.

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x