Hi everyone

Old Feb 13th 2018, 11:53 am
Just Joined

tlag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

Hi, I have joined the forum to assist us in our decisions to relocate to Germany.

Im looking forward to many hours of reading ahead
Old Feb 13th 2018, 12:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Hi Tlag, welcome to British Expats.

There is a sub-forum for Germany, which you may have already found.

Also please take a moment to read the site rules, linked at the far right end of the yellowy-beige menu bar above.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 1:23 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning and a hearty welcome to BE

I see that a member of our forums has given you the link for our German forum.

To assist you in finding out site rules, please use this link Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

I'm sure there is much to learn about residing and working in Germany before actually emigrating. Our members should be able to help you sort out what you need to know.

Again, welcome to BE and enjoy your stay with us.

Rita
Old Feb 13th 2018, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

tlag is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the welcome,

Rules and regs read and noted.