Reload this Page >

Introduction....in the right place this time

Introduction....in the right place this time

Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Mr Fitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction....in the right place this time

Hi everyone.

I moved to California 11 years ago from Salisbury, England with the intention of working in the animation industry. I briefly worked with various animation studios before realizing this was not for me.

My passion shifted to the medical field where i am currently pursuing a career as a paramedic.

I am married and have 2 kids.

See you all around the forums

Old Aug 11th 2017, 3:02 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction....in the right place this time

Hi Mr Fitch, welcome to BE!

I am on the other side of the country from you, in NC. I have been here 14 years, and in the US for almost 16 years, having spent a very long eight months in New York, and a few months in Virginia, where my wife is from.