Hi everyone

Old Aug 24th 2015, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

steffinnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

I'm Stephane from France, me and my wife want to move to New zealand within a few years, so we are here to find any tips helpful.

We gave a try to this move in 2010 but unfortunately because of Helene's job we had to let down, but we always have NZ in our mind so we think we have to give an other chance to this project.

Meet you soon through the forum.

Stephane
Old Aug 24th 2015, 7:45 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Hi Stephane, see you over in the NZ forum New Zealand - British Expats
Old Aug 27th 2015, 8:36 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steffinnz
I'm Stephane from France, me and my wife want to move to New zealand within a few years, so we are here to find any tips helpful.

We gave a try to this move in 2010 but unfortunately because of Helene's job we had to let down, but we always have NZ in our mind so we think we have to give an other chance to this project.

Meet you soon through the forum.

Stephane
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Presumably you're both French, in which case it's possible that the conditions for EU citizens moving to NZ aren't the same as for UK citizens.
I would suggest contacting the NZ Consulate for precise info.
http://www.nzembassy.com/fr/france
Bonne chance and bon courage!!
Old Aug 27th 2015, 8:45 am
Just Joined

steffinnz is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you dmu for the information.
We've already had a look. There are differences, make it a little bite more complicated for the froggies we are