Hi Everyone

Old Nov 24th 2013, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

patty_63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi Everyone

Just joined British Expat living in Brazil
Old Nov 25th 2013, 12:00 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Hi there and welcome to the forum

If you go to the main index page of this forum, you'll see a section Rest of the World, and under that you'll find Central and South America. That's the best place for you to put some posts and I imagine you may find one or two people out there in Brasil. How long have you been living there?
Old Nov 25th 2013, 4:39 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE
Old Nov 25th 2013, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

patty_63 is an unknown quantity at this point

bakedbean
Hi I have actually been living in Brazil for 35years During which I have been an English teacher.
Old Nov 25th 2013, 11:55 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that's a long time. You must like it there.

I see you've found the South America section anyway, so I'll leave you to it.