Hi Everyone

Old Jun 11th 2011, 5:50 am
Playing The End Game

nikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nice
Talking Hi Everyone

Hi All

Just a few lines about myself..

Im a Coded mig Welder (shipyard) which is apparently journeyman welder in the us and canada?, Im 34 and i have a wife and 2 young boys 7 and 4 and im looking to emmigrate to canada or the usa, Weve been to the states a few times on holiday and just love the way of life, but im aware with my qualifications i would stand a better chance of canada

England = ridiculous taxes / 99% income just to pay your living costs etc etc

Had enough , so here i am...

Please find my posts in the canada section if you would like to give me some advice lol

thanks
Old Jun 11th 2011, 6:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Hello and welcome.

I think you'll probably find that UK taxes are pretty much the same as the US and Canada. As you said the US is pretty much ruled out...but it is easier to move to Canada. We have a forum dedicated to Welder's...which may be of interest to you.

If you click here it will direct you to the index page of the main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top one being the Immigration Forum. Any questions relating specifically to the immigration process should be posted there. The main forum is for topics relating to Canada and the Maple Leaf is for general chatter. We have a lively group of posters...so you should get many helpful answers to your questions. Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid is the concierge for the Canada forums...she will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please do not hesitate to shout out if you require further help.
Old Jun 11th 2011, 6:33 am
Playing The End Game

nikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nicenikextra is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome.

I think you'll probably find that UK taxes are pretty much the same as the US and Canada. As you said the US is pretty much ruled out...but it is easier to move to Canada. We have a forum dedicated to Welder's...which may be of interest to you.

If you click here it will direct you to the index page of the main Canada forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top one being the Immigration Forum. Any questions relating specifically to the immigration process should be posted there. The main forum is for topics relating to Canada and the Maple Leaf is for general chatter. We have a lively group of posters...so you should get many helpful answers to your questions. Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

The BE Wiki is a great source of information...I recommend you take a read through the Canada section.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid is the concierge for the Canada forums...she will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please do not hesitate to shout out if you require further help.
many thanks karma given
Old Jun 11th 2011, 7:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikextra
many thanks karma given
Thank you muchly. Good luck.