Hi everyone

Old Oct 24th 2010, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

weenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really nice
Default Hi everyone

Hi folks, decided to join here as my husband and i are looking at moving to oz next year, we recently married and he has since the day he met me he has always wanted to move out, me being stubborn put my foot down and decided i liked home too much and my family and the grass is not greener!! However i have decided to give it a try and not to be so selfish if we stay here all i will do is work my ass off for someone else to reap the main benefits (although i love love love my job and clients) and have a kid and settle. I think it would be nice to live in a healthier climate, we are both gym freaks and both love the sunshine (not much here!!) we are still young and life is so short not to try something new and exciting. He is a dentist and im a beauty therapist i would like to go part time now and are main issue at the moment is deciding on best area to live and how to get started!!! xxx
Old Oct 24th 2010, 1:23 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Hello.
Old Oct 24th 2010, 2:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weenetty
Hi folks, decided to join here as my husband and i are looking at moving to oz next year, we recently married and he has since the day he met me he has always wanted to move out, me being stubborn put my foot down and decided i liked home too much and my family and the grass is not greener!! However i have decided to give it a try and not to be so selfish if we stay here all i will do is work my ass off for someone else to reap the main benefits (although i love love love my job and clients) and have a kid and settle. I think it would be nice to live in a healthier climate, we are both gym freaks and both love the sunshine (not much here!!) we are still young and life is so short not to try something new and exciting. He is a dentist and im a beauty therapist i would like to go part time now and are main issue at the moment is deciding on best area to live and how to get started!!! xxx
Hi there and welcome aboard.

Have you ever been to Australia? I ask because living there was something I had always dreamed of until I went on holiday...then I realised it really wasn't the place for me. Sometimes we get carried away with the sun, sand and green grass over the other side of the fence. Sorry I don't mean to be negative but you sounded very unsure in your opening post.

We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum all questions regarding the immigration process should be posted in there. The Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums...he will act as your tour guide to help you navigate the many BE forums. So if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Alistair.

If you have any concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

It may also be useful for you to take a look at some of the threads in our Moving Back To The UK Forum. The people who post in there are usually wanting to move home or have already done so. The are mainly from Australia, Canada and the US.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:54 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi weenetty,

I'm sure you will find many kindred spirits here on BE who, like yourself, are looking to move to Aus, so you will be able to pick each others brains and share tips and stuff. So dive right in and get to know everyone, and a big welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

weenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really niceweenetty is just really nice

Thanks guys and jerseygirl thanks for advice i am a little nervous there is no denying that as i am a home girl and love having my friends and family nearby, however i dont want to get a few years down the line and be like "oh i wish we had have took the risk and just gone for it" i have said to iain we will go and if we dont like it (which i doubt) then we can always come back there is no shame in that. Its a big scary adventure but a good new chapter of our lives xx
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys and jerseygirl thanks for advice i am a little nervous there is no denying that as i am a home girl and love having my friends and family nearby, however i dont want to get a few years down the line and be like "oh i wish we had have took the risk and just gone for it" i have said to iain we will go and if we dont like it (which i doubt) then we can always come back there is no shame in that. Its a big scary adventure but a good new chapter of our lives xx
That's the reason we came to the US...because we didn't want to be old and grey saying 'what if....'. You're right you can always move back...the UK will still be there. It's a big scary adventure but it's also an exciting time too...the chance of a lifetime.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Jesmin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone... i am new member of this community..
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jesmin
Hello everyone... i am new member of this community..
Hi Jesmin and welcome! Why don't you start a new post in the Welcome Inn introducing yourself so we can say hello properly.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Weenetty, welcome to BE! I wish you the best of luck in your planning and am sure you'll meet some kindred spirits in our Australia forum. Don't hesitate to ask if we can help you find your way around.