Hi everyone

Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

annielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really nice
Default Hi everyone

Hi,
My name's Anne, I live in the UK but hoping to
relocate to the USA next year to marry my partner.
I joined here as I am so confused about the visa, immigration,
marriage rules and regulations etc, thought I might get
some insight into it all, and because I hope to be an ex pat
myself one day.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by annielee
Hi,
My name's Anne, I live in the UK but hoping to
relocate to the USA next year to marry my partner.
I joined here as I am so confused about the visa, immigration,
marriage rules and regulations etc, thought I might get
some insight into it all, and because I hope to be an ex pat
myself one day.
Hi there Anne...welcome to BE.

If you're confused about US immigration you've come to the right place for great advice. Please post any questions you have about the actual immigration process in our US Marriage Based Visa forum. The regulars who frequent that forum will walk you through every stage of your immigration journey.

Here is the link to the main index page of our US forum...non immigration questions about the US should be posted in this forum.

It think it would be useful for you to take a look at the BE Wiki before you post any questions. Also could you please read any announcements or stickied threads that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 6th 2010 at 3:59 pm. Reason: concierge info
Old Oct 5th 2010, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

annielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really niceannielee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi there Anne...welcome to BE.

If you're confused about US immigration you've come to the right place for great advice. Please post any questions you have about the actual immigration process in our US Marriage Based Visa forum. The regulars who frequent that forum will walk you through every stage of your immigration journey.

Here is the link to the main index page of our US forum...non immigration questions about the US should be posted in this forum.

It think it would be useful for you to take a look at the BE Wiki before you post any questions. Also could you please read any announcements or stickied threads that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Hi Jerseygirl,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice on how to use this site.

Anne

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 6th 2010 at 4:00 pm. Reason: edit to quote
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jerseygirl,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice on how to use this site.

Anne
You're very welcome Anne. I see you have jumped in and have already started asking questions in the US Marriage Based Visa forum.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You're very welcome Anne. I see you have jumped in and have already started asking questions in the US Marriage Based Visa forum.
Well, there's just so much too find out and it's all so
confusing, I want to find out my options now, not leave it till the last minute.
Going to take some time to understand it all ha ha!

Anne
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Well, there's just so much too find out and it's all so
confusing, I want to find out my options now, not leave it till the last minute.
Going to take some time to understand it all ha ha!

Anne
Good for you...knowledge is power.

Don't worry...as I said earlier in this thread our helpful members in the Imm. forum will help you every step of the way.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:12 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Anne

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.

Hope you're finding the forums Jerseygirl put you onto are helping - don't worry it will all make sense in the end.

Good luck with everything

Dread - x