Reload this Page >

Riyadh - Settling In !

Riyadh - Settling In !

Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:29 am
Just Joined

steelydankatie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Riyadh - Settling In !

Hey,

I've been in Riyadh for 4 months now, its my first contract as a Teacher I'm from the UK......

I'm settling in, but it all feels a bit like that film"Groundhog day" here!! So I really want to try and get a network of good people together for fun, laughs,conversation, wry humour,trips,dinner,etc etc.

Does anyone fancy coming on board?! everyone is welcome, any age, any nationality etc, the only criteria is that you're living in Riyadh and want to meet new people and have some good times.

Really looking forward to hearing from any of you who are interested ........

K x
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:00 am
Just Joined

razferelay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Riyadh - Settling In !

Hi katie

its not easy to get a social circle here as you would find elsewhere else.....but wherever there is a will, there is a way
are you working in King saud..
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:02 am
Just Joined

steelydankatie is an unknown quantity at this point

-Its indeed proving a bit of a challenge!!- any suggestions on widening the social circle gratefully received.....how are you finding Riyadh?
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:13 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Be a little careful coz there are plenty of Saudi and other males looking on here for an easy conquest, which many such folk assume western women to be.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

razferelay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steelydankatie
-Its indeed proving a bit of a challenge!!- any suggestions on widening the social circle gratefully received.....how are you finding Riyadh?
In saudi it takes time for everything and you have to work harder to find people around and you must know the arabic language...its a big plus point here in saudi,,,,,,,what i feel is that if you start living like saudi you will find it more easy. for quite a some forgret that you are from uk and then see the things.......
these days most people here use internet as the first step to get introduced and then things become easy
but in this country patience is only the way to success