Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi everybody - just moved from Benidorm

hi everybody - just moved from Benidorm

Old Mar 10th 2011, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

millenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nice
Default hi everybody - just moved from Benidorm

My wife and i have just moved from Benidorm(Spain) to sunny Blackrock Co.Louth, everybody has been very welcoming so thankyou Ireland

Steve and Caroline
Old Mar 10th 2011, 1:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi everybody

Originally Posted by millenium
My wife and i have just moved from Benidorm(Spain) to sunny Blackrock Co.Louth, everybody has been very welcoming so thankyou Ireland

Steve and Caroline
Hello and welcome to the site.

I see you have found your way into the Ireland Forum and have already started posting. BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi everybody - just moved from Benidorm

Steve and Caroline
Hi and welcome to BE,

Are you a returning Brit to the UK? How long were you in Spain?

I'm currently in the US but wanted to pop by and say hi. I hope you are enjoying being part of our community.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

millenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nicemillenium is just really nice

Hi Sue,

We are brits!! we have lived in the Canary Islands(Fuerteventura) for 5 years and Spain for the past 2 years, but the recession has hit very hard in Spain, much worse than here in Ireland
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,

We are brits!! we have lived in the Canary Islands(Fuerteventura) for 5 years and Spain for the past 2 years, but the recession has hit very hard in Spain, much worse than here in Ireland
Yep, we are seeing a few people moving back from Spain. Some seem to have got hit quite badly.

Are you enjoying Ireland?
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Yes we are enjoying Ireland, the people here are very friendly, we are missing our friends in Spain, its funny we were all in the same situation(no money) but it made us a lot closer, they had a leaving party for us and we all chipped in and had a great night. There are so many people out of work there i just dont know how they cope.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Yes we are enjoying Ireland, the people here are very friendly, we are missing our friends in Spain, its funny we were all in the same situation(no money) but it made us a lot closer, they had a leaving party for us and we all chipped in and had a great night. There are so many people out of work there i just dont know how they cope.
Sounds like you made a great bunch of friends.

I've never been to Ireland but my hubby has and he's told me it's a beautiful part of the world.