Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi From Cayman

Hi From Cayman

Old Mar 20th 2011, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

hloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nice
Default Hi From Cayman

Hi,
new to this place, site, not Cayman!
Anyway hi to all
Old Mar 20th 2011, 8:59 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi From Cayman

Hi hloc,

Welcome to BE, happy you have joined our little community and I hope you enjoy interacting with everyone here. Have you been in Cayman long?

Sue
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hloc
Hi,
new to this place, site, not Cayman!
Anyway hi to all

Hi there and welcome. I'm pleased that you've found us...why don't you take a look at Caribbean Forum and join in with the chatter?

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. Pgtips is the concierge for the Carribean forum...she will be pleased to help you.

If you have any problems or complaints please contact a moderator. The mods for the Carribean forum are Sue and Mitzyboy.

I hope you enjoy your time with us...welcome once again.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

hloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nicehloc is just really nice

Yes I have. Been here 13 years and love it.
Actually very settled with wife and family. Thanks for the welcome Sue and if anyone needs any info or help about living here i would be happy to help.
Hugh
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hloc
Yes I have. Been here 13 years and love it.
Actually very settled with wife and family. Thanks for the welcome Sue and if anyone needs any info or help about living here i would be happy to help.
Hugh
That's great. Thanks Hugh.

I'm in the US, been here around as long as you've been there. Took our first trip to Cayman last year for a quick break. Lovely beaches.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 6:42 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hloc

I see the good folks above have set you off in the direction of the Carribean forum, which is a great place for chatting and meeting new friends. Having been in the Caymans for 13 years, firstly you are a pretty damn lucky dude, and secondly you will have lots of info to offer those heading to your neck of the woods. There are a few threads on the 'police' forum in the 'working abroad by profession; section on the main page devoted to those applying for jobs with the RCIPS, and they have lots of questions you may be able to answer.

Which Cayman are you? Large, small or Brac?

Other than that, a warm welcome to BE.

Dread - a tad green with envy !!
x