Reload this Page >

Hi, anyone in Milan?

Hi, anyone in Milan?

Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:39 am
Just Joined

Federica B. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, anyone in Milan?

Ciao,
I live in Milan, Italy and I signed in because I miss having English-speaking friends (mine are scattered around the world and keeping in touch through email is not the same as having "local" friends and sharing your thoughts vis-à-vis over a cup of tea) and I wanted to meet other families with children so that my kids could have someone to play with who shares their other language, too.

I have two children, aged 5 and 1 and half and especially the elder, Giulia, would dearly love to have a playmate who speaks English.

If anyone is interested in getting together, drop me a line and we'll schedule an afternoon playdate for the kids or an "aperitivo" for us adults!

I've lived here for 12 years now so if you need help settling in, feel free to contact me!

All the best,
Federica
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, anyone in Milan?

Ciao Federica and welcome to the forum. I'm closer to Venice than Milan but we do have some members there and a few families that live near or in Varese too.

Come over to the Italy forum for a laugh in Happy Hour, or the ocasional grumble about Italian red tape in our grumbling thread or just check out this thread about people in Milan:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=milan

If you have any questions about the site or how it works, just ask. There are some lovely people on the forum.

Lorna
Old Feb 4th 2011, 11:20 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ciao Federika...welcome to BE.

Lorna has already introduced herself to you...she is the moderator for the Italy Forums. There are a great crowd of people who post in the Italy forums...I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats.

We have a team of concierges who are assigned to various forum to help people find their way around the forums...the concierge for the Italy forum is TestaRossa.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's always someone around to help. Welcome once again.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Feb 4th 2011 at 11:23 am.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 12:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Just want to welcome you to BE Federika . Happy Posting