Reload this Page >

Hi all. Thinking of moving to Italy

Hi all. Thinking of moving to Italy

Old Jun 1st 2018, 11:41 am
Just Joined

thomasbobs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all. Thinking of moving to Italy

Hi everyone.

ive just discovered this forum during an ongoing hunt for information about moving to Italy.

My wife and I currently live in the UK and always have done but recent national events combining with an existing love for Italy is making us look for seriously as emigrating to Italy.

So a simply question really for those of you that have already done it: what's it like??

Kind regards,
Tom
Old Jun 1st 2018, 1:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all. Thinking of moving to Italy

Good Morning Thomasbobs and welcome to BE, the home of expats worldwide.

Thinking of taking the plunge to Italy. Sounds lovely and exciting. Never been myself but there are areas of Italy I would most love to visit. For help in your quest for information on emigrating to Italy, I suggest that you visit our Italian forum where the members will be happy to help answer your questions. http://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/

It is asked that you have a read of our site rules. There aren't many and they are in place to make the forum a welcomed place to visit. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

If you have any difficulties in navigating the forum, please reach out to our mods and supermods for help.