Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi to all and thanks for letting us join

Hi to all and thanks for letting us join

Old Dec 2nd 2018, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hi to all and thanks for letting us join

My name is Suzanne born in Liverpool became a nurse moved to the USA in 1987. Met my hubby who was South African when we’re both visiting England in 1990 married in 1992. We then moved to Spain and then moved to Florida in 1994. My husband is now a US citizen and I have dual citizenship.
We are now in the process of moving back to the UK . On Friday Nov 30th his application for spousal visa was submitted and on Tuesday 4th December he has biometrics done here in a Florida. We close on our house on 31st December and we are hoping we will soon be back in the UK.
I have already posted to the timeline chat and made sure it’s only timeline info. I was excited to see the prior 3 timelines showed visa approval in less the 30 days from having biometrics done ( all priority).
thanks again for letting us be part of this group !!
Old Dec 2nd 2018, 7:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all and thanks for letting us join

Hi Suzanne, welcome to BE

Always happy to welcome another scouser to the forum You've certainly travelled around a bit and lived in some great places. Glad to see you've found your way around the forum.

As a new member, could you please have a read of our site rules if you haven't already, you'll find them here https://britishexpats.com/site-rules

Looking forward to welcoming you back to good old Blighty!
Old Dec 4th 2018, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Alan1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi to all and thanks for letting us join

Hi Welcome to the Forum.