Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

HI all - Looking to move to Australia

HI all - Looking to move to Australia

Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

wese007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HI all - Looking to move to Australia

just want to say hi to all,im one of many wanting to move abroad,so guess this is the place to be

cheers
Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:36 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HI all

Originally Posted by wese007
just want to say hi to all,im one of many wanting to move abroad,so guess this is the place to be

cheers
Hi welcome to the Forum I see you have found the Aus section.

Dont hesitate to contact one of the Moderators if you get any issues..

cresta57 , moneypenny20 , sonlymewalter , Centurion are the Moderators for the Oz section so if you get any problems there give them a shout.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

thanks for that ka ora
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE wese007
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:50 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

cheers
Hellllooooo,

Welcome to the forum. Nothing much to add as Ka Ora! has given you some great pointers.

Just enjoy the site and you know where we are if you need help. There is someone always around and if you get really stuck on something you can also post any site questions or concerns in Site Feedback.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 2:58 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE. Lots of great information and banter goes on here.
Don't forget to look through the Wiki section if you've not already done so. Great place to start off.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 4:10 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

H & welcome to the site wese007 Its such a big move so its great to share it with others on this site

Dewb09
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

thanks people,im excited and not excited, a break up with the missus as brought this on, was what she wanted one time so much,i was unsure, then with time,i did see where she was coming from,time to move on i guess

thanks for the warm welcoming
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

thanks people,im excited and not excited, a break up with the missus as brought this on, was what she wanted one time so much,i was unsure, then with time,i did see where she was coming from,time to move on i guess

I am sorry to read that, but it looks like you are moving onward and upward and turning it into some thing positive.

The best of luck with it all. You are in the right place. We've got wonderful members who are so great at sharing their stories and experiences of moving to Australia and I'm sure you will make some friends here.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:53 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to read that, good luck with your new life

Dewb