Reload this Page >

Hi all, looking at Abruzzo, Italy

Hi all, looking at Abruzzo, Italy

Old Jul 4th 2016, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

taranis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all, looking at Abruzzo, Italy

Mark, from Glasgow.

We're heading to Abruzzo next week to do a reccy for a future move (initially holiday home then probably longer term).

What I'd like to know is where is best to check out prices for white goods, kitchen units, bathrooms/shower units etc. Industrial estates, retail parks. Things like that.

We'll be in Pescara for 3 days then up to Teramo for 4 to look around that area then down below Chieti. we will also do a day or so around Terracina/Fondi to check out there.

We'll be looking at houses to work on and I'll be doing most of the work so would be good to get a feel for prices and what's available in the region.

Any pointers from the forum would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 12:25 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all, looking at Abruzzo, Italy

Hi Mark as this is generally just the Introduction forum you and welcome and the best place for these questions would be in the Italian forum.

Italy - British Expats
Old Jul 5th 2016, 12:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taranis
Mark, from Glasgow.

We're heading to Abruzzo next week to do a reccy for a future move (initially holiday home then probably longer term).

What I'd like to know is where is best to check out prices for white goods, kitchen units, bathrooms/shower units etc. Industrial estates, retail parks. Things like that.

We'll be in Pescara for 3 days then up to Teramo for 4 to look around that area then down below Chieti. we will also do a day or so around Terracina/Fondi to check out there.

We'll be looking at houses to work on and I'll be doing most of the work so would be good to get a feel for prices and what's available in the region.

Any pointers from the forum would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to BE mark.

Do follow the link in the above post and take a look around our Italy forum. I'm sure the people who hang out there will help you all they can.

Good luck.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 7:49 am
Just Joined

taranis is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info.
Duly noted.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 8:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary