Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi to all from Dubai

Hi to all from Dubai

Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:15 am
Just Joined

Shadow123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi to all from Dubai

Good afternoon to all.. Just joined the forum so lets introduce myself.. I'm in middle east more specifically in dubai. It would be good to hear from others who are based locally. :-)
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:24 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all

Originally Posted by Shadow123
Good afternoon to all.. Just joined the forum so lets introduce myself.. I'm in middle east more specifically in dubai. It would be good to hear from others who are based locally. :-)
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Thanks for posting in the welcome inn first.

I see that you've found the ME forum so I'll leave you with it.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:41 am
Just Joined

raider67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

Im new to this and have no idea what to do... My husband is being transferred to Airbus next week and we need to find a house outside of toulouse to rent long term and I have no idea where to start... any one out there who can help.
Elizabeth
Old Nov 12th 2012, 7:48 am
Just Joined

Shadow123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Hi there and welcome to B.E.

Thanks for posting in the welcome inn first.

I see that you've found the ME forum so I'll leave you with it.

Enjoy B.E.
Thanks mate.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:18 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raider67
Hi there

Im new to this and have no idea what to do... My husband is being transferred to Airbus next week and we need to find a house outside of toulouse to rent long term and I have no idea where to start... any one out there who can help.
Elizabeth

You would be better off asking this question in the France forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76

There are a lot of nice people there who will be able to help, posting in someone elses welcome thread means that your post might weel be missed, and the Welcome Inn is just that, a place for people to post first and tell them a little about themselves, then ask specific questions in the relevant forum.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:21 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raider67
Hi there

Elizabeth
Hey, warm welcome to the forum. I suggest you put a posting in the France section of this forum. Just follow the link below. All the best
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:50 am
Just Joined

raider67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I have put a post in the France Forum... I think
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:58 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you have - well done New forums always so confusing eh.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 4:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all from Dubai

Welcome to BE and the ME section
Old Nov 16th 2012, 3:30 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all from Dubai

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary