Hi All :)

Old Jul 20th 2018, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

DANWALLACE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi All :)

Hi all, new member, working towards New Zealand move. Myself, Partner, 3 kids going with us and 2 to follow when they can get free of their mother. Hoping that this site can be more help than some of the official channels have been thus far
Old Jul 20th 2018, 2:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All :)

Good morning, Dan and welcome to BE

I don't know if we can hit the high marks you have set for forum standards but I'm sure that our New Zealand forum will be helpful to you and your partner and tribe of 5 children make the transition from the UK to New Zealand. Who knows but you just might make some new friends.

Please have a read of the site rules which govern our posting requirements. They are few in number and serve to keep things friendly and amicable for one and all. Then head down to the NZ and ask your questions.

Our lovely administrator, BEVS, is in New Zealand and she and any of the other super mods and moderators are there to assist you if you have any questions about navigating the site.

Again, welcome aboard and the best of luck to you.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/