Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi - From not quite expat

Hi - From not quite expat

Old Nov 28th 2017, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

RRanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi - From not quite expat

Returned home to NZ from the UK but still have half my life there. Joined up for some advice from all the useful forums and member I have read.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 11:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi - From not quite expat

Hi and welcome to BE.

As I understand your post (which I might well be misunderstanding), you are a citizen of New Zealand who immigrated to the UK and are now living back in NZ and are looking for advice. Not sure what type of advice it is you are needing, i.e. how to end your life in the UK, how to resurrect your life in NZ?

Our NZ forum might be a place for you to visit New Zealand - British Expats but I think you might also be helped in the Moving Back to the UK forum.

As this is the Welcome Inn, again, I welcome you to four site and hope you find what it is you are looking for. Please have a read of our site rules linked on the beige header above. If you have questions or difficulties in posting, please reach out to one of our mods or super mods for assistance.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

RRanks is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! Yes left NZ 2009 - spent 7 1/2 years in London - Left UK 2016. I have a house in the UK I am renting and still work for my UK company so looking for advice around tax among other things and to help others that may be moving to NZ with how I did it. In fact I posted on a shipping question just before
Old Nov 29th 2017, 7:35 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RRanks
Thanks! Yes left NZ 2009 - spent 7 1/2 years in London - Left UK 2016. I have a house in the UK I am renting and still work for my UK company so looking for advice around tax among other things and to help others that may be moving to NZ with how I did it. In fact I posted on a shipping question just before
Just the sort of member we like, one who helps as well as asks Welcome.