Hi all !

Old Apr 10th 2014, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

Niconstant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all !

Recently relocated from London to Paris and I must say I really love France, language skills not brilliant but coping, helps to have a French fiancée Now all I have to do is find some work to be useful to the country in which I have chosen to live!

Finding work in NZ wasn't easy but I think it may be harder here what with the language and labour laws et al ... still chin up you never know what is around the corner!

Enjoy your day everyone
Old Apr 10th 2014, 12:36 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all !

Originally Posted by Niconstant
Recently relocated from London to Paris and I must say I really love France, language skills not brilliant but coping, helps to have a French fiancée Now all I have to do is find some work to be useful to the country in which I have chosen to live!

Finding work in NZ wasn't easy but I think it may be harder here what with the language and labour laws et al ... still chin up you never know what is around the corner!

Enjoy your day everyone
Hi and welcome to BE

There is a section for expats in France - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76 - and good luck with the job hunt

Shout if you need a hand
Old Apr 10th 2014, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Niconstant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi and welcome to BE

There is a section for expats in France - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76 - and good luck with the job hunt

Shout if you need a hand
Many thanks for your welcome
Old Apr 10th 2014, 1:01 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum