Hi, All.

Old Dec 12th 2010, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Grahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really niceGrahamnash is just really nice
Default Hi, All.

Hi, my name is Graham Nash, this is my first post here, I hope I have posted in the correct place.
I am English and live in northern Thailand with my wife and two small girls. I teach English in Phayao. I would like to find a teaching job in south America maybe Ecuador. I could also be interested in teaching in Vietnam, Taiwan or Europe. I would like to do this before my children need to start full time school. So if you have any info I would be very happy to hear from you.
Many Thanks.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:53 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, All.

Hi Graham and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries in can be found here.

You are interested in lots of different countries by the look of it so I'll leave you have a look about. If you can't find what you are after or have any problems with B.E., dont hesitate to PM me.

You can use the PM function once you have made 3 posts.

You have indeed posted in the right place to start with, it helps us to spot you and say hello.

Enjoy B.E. and enjoy your travels.

Alistair.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 10:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, All.

Originally Posted by Grahamnash
Hi, my name is Graham Nash, this is my first post here, I hope I have posted in the correct place.
I am English and live in northern Thailand with my wife and two small girls. I teach English in Phayao. I would like to find a teaching job in south America maybe Ecuador. I could also be interested in teaching in Vietnam, Taiwan or Europe. I would like to do this before my children need to start full time school. So if you have any info I would be very happy to hear from you.
Many Thanks.

Hi there...welcome aboard.

Take a look at the list of countries in the Living and Moving Abroad Forum. We have forums for most countries so hopefully joining in will help with your decision.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page...their names are in standard font.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Before you post please read any 'sticky' threads or announcements that are posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.