hi to all

Old Aug 10th 2010, 10:10 am
Banned

Wystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really nice
Default hi to all

Hey everyone,I am glad to be part of this forum,I take this moment to introduce myself to the rest of the board members,My name is Wystan.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 10:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi to all

Originally Posted by Wystan
Hey everyone,I am glad to be part of this forum,I take this moment to introduce myself to the rest of the board members,My name is Wystan.
Hello and welcome to BE.

Don't be shy...please tell us a little about yourself?

I take it that you are living in California...if that is correct I will give you the link to our US Forums. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Englishtart...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 12:46 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to Britishexpats.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 7:07 am
Banned

Wystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really niceWystan is just really nice

Thanks to all for this warm welcome..
Old Aug 11th 2010, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wystan! Welcome to BE, pop on in to the US forum and say hi, we have lots of members in California, Jersey gave you the link, just click and come over
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:30 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wystan

Welcome to BE.
I hope you will have fun on here

Dread - x