Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 4:29 am
Just Joined

mrsoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Everyone

Well Im an aussie and I love the UK so much ! I have joined this group to find some good English freinds....
We have travelled the last three years in a row back to the wonderful Uk .....I want to live there...any comments we are a family and would love to live there?
Thanks and I hope you are all staying coool so dam hot lately ewww
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to BE

No idea about your questions though, perhaps have a look through the Moving Back to UK part of the forum and some folks there might be able to help out?
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 4:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsoz
Well Im an aussie and I love the UK so much ! I have joined this group to find some good English freinds....
We have travelled the last three years in a row back to the wonderful Uk .....I want to live there...any comments we are a family and would love to live there?
Thanks and I hope you are all staying coool so dam hot lately ewww
Hi there...welcome to BE.

Below is a link to our Moving Back to the UK forums...post your question in there...there's probably someone to answer your question.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

I'm in the NE of the US and despite having a very mild fall the temperatures are starting to drop like a stone!! No doubt we will soon be up to our eyeballs in snow in a few weeks.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE. Left the UK a few years back, for Canada. Do we all see somewhere else as better I wonder! Good luck with your plans.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.