Hi

Old Jul 12th 2020, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

rich13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi

Hello everyone! I hope that I am posting this message in the right place. I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself.

I am a British man and I hope to buy a home in France and move there before the end of the year, If I leave it any longer then Brexit could ruin my plans.

I hope to do some reading here to learn as much as I can before I make my move.

Best wishes to everyone.
Old Jul 13th 2020, 7:42 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by rich13 View Post
Hello everyone! I hope that I am posting this message in the right place. I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself.

I am a British man and I hope to buy a home in France and move there before the end of the year, If I leave it any longer then Brexit could ruin my plans.

I hope to do some reading here to learn as much as I can before I make my move.

Best wishes to everyone.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Start a new thread in the France forum, giving more details about yourself. From one of your posts, you sound as though you would be job-hunting, which is a problem in itself at present, with the economic consequences of Covid-19. What is your line of work? How is your French? If you haven't got a salaried job to come to, and even with plans for setting up a business structure, you would have to take out private healthcare insurance from Day 1. This is a requirement for Residency (as well as justification of a minimum regular income) and for getting into the French healthcare system after 3 months . It would be cutting it fine to buy a property between now and the end of 2020, and in any case you'd be advised to come over and rent while looking around.
Anyway, post again on the France forum in a thread of your own, giving as much info as possible about yourself!
Old Jul 13th 2020, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Neil42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!
​​​​​​I live in France since 2008 with my French partner Guislaine... So if you need any advice /help, you're welcome!
Bienvenue en France !
Old Jul 13th 2020, 12:57 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neil42 View Post
Hi there!
​​​​​​I live in France since 2008 with my French partner Guislaine... So if you need any advice /help, you're welcome!
Bienvenue en France !
Hi, can you give your advice/help in the France forum when rich13 posts there? There aren't all that many France members who react in the Welcome Inn and it would be a pity if they missed out on any info going....