Hi

Old Sep 25th 2019, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Dianepatricia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi

I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I currently live in Boston and have done so for 20 years. Moved here for ex husbands job. I am now an empty nester and thinking about moving back home to Scotland. How have other folks out there made this move, has it been successful and how did they go about it?
Old Sep 25th 2019, 3:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Welcome to the wonderful world of BE, Diane. I see that you have already found The Moving Back to the UK forum and have a post there.

Please have a read of the forum rules, the link is on the banner above. If you have any questions about the site's operation or any difficulties, please reach out to a Super Mod for assistance.